Friday, September 07, 2007

Happy Birthday From the Brews -- The answer to: What's the Happy Birthday movie clip on the Brewers scoreboard...

Happy Birthday from the Brewers


Waiting
The Milwaukee Brewers play a clip on the scoreboard when they do the Happy Birthday announcements. E and I have been wondering what movie it's from. At my request, my friend ML asked his sons and one of them (N) knew. It's from this movie:






I've never seen the movie and don't know anything about it (nor could I recommend it), but the kid crying when they sing happy birthday to him is pretty hysterical. If you check out the trailer it's at 2:02 when the scene I'm talking about occurs.


Of course, now N wants me to buy him dinner for knowing the movie clip... =)

Go Brewers!



Catch some free Soul Amp music here.

No comments: