Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Pretty pictures of the Motion Sound KBR 3D

Here's a couple of pictures of my Motion Sound KBR 3D amplifier. I like it quite a lot. It has the rotory speakers on top that get you that Leslie sound which I use for both the Korg CX-3 and Nord Lead 2x. The reason I took these pics is because I like the way I have the knobs dialed-in right now and so I wanted to capture pics of them.... I liked the way they came out... so I'm sharing:


Motion Sound KBR 3D Settings - soul-amp.com

Motion Sound KBR - 3D Settings

Motion Sound KBR - 3D Settings - soul-amp.com

Motion Sound KBR - 3D Settings

I plug the Nord Lead 2x and CX-3 mono into the rotor side and the Kurzweil PC2x and Nord Electro 2. into the solid state, stereo side Lately I haven't been using the stereo expand feature on the solid state side. I grew tired of that sound. Maybe I'll try it again sometime.

No comments: