Wednesday, May 23, 2007

A thought in support of we Procrastinators

if you wait long enough to do something, it no longer needs doing


well....at least sometimes... actually often

but to rebut that thought I did just come across this quote (which Al Gore has been using to encourage us to get our collective act together about global warming):

"The era of procrastination, of half-measures, of soothing and baffling expedients, of delays, is coming to a close. In its place, we are entering a period of consequences." -Winston Churchill

but my quote still applies... if we wait long enough to work on fix global warming.. then we won't have to work on it because it will be unstoppable...sorry for the sarcasm there.....

so... I guess we need to be careful to choose to work on the important stuff and choose to not waste time on the unimportant stuff...


which reminds me I have some more tunes I want to post.... I should get to those soon

No comments: