glad to see your fingernail grew out all right
im not so sure mine will be a whole finger wide
as i split the matrix where the nail gets made
its growing in kinda weird and the 'disolving' stitches
are in the way of progress
alas..at week 5.5
dang car doors!
i did this to myself, popped it like a grape
broke the bone and the nail came right off
i think the open wound took the agony of the pressure build up away
because once the lidocaine wore off it wasn't too agonizing!
now for some clarinet!
Thank you Elizabeth. Please keep us posted on your nail's condition. I hope it improves.
Here's Elizabeth's pics (again, warning, they're pretty gruesome):
Finger smashed by car door and needing stiches. Photo by Elizabeth
Here's all the posts documenting my own smashed finger saga (which completely pales in comparison to Elizabeth's smashed finger):
- finger and fingernail fully recovered!!!...1 year and 4 months later....
- fingernail recovering...5.5 month update....
- fingernail recovering...4 month update....
- fingernail recovering...3rd month update....
- fingernail starting to grow back - about 2.5 months after the smashing.
- fingernail coming off - about 2 months after the smashing.
- update 1.5 months.
- update 2.5 weeks.
- stabbed the finger to release the pressure.
- smashed a finger.
Post a Comment